Please see below for details on the North Tandridge Locality Workshop which is being organised by Alliance for Better Care.
We would like to invite you to join us at the North Tandridge Locality Workshop on 28th February. This event is for residents and community partners in North Tandridge.
This series of workshops bring together local people and partners who collectively wish to improve the health and wellbeing of local people, and the delivery of local NHS services.
The event will give people in North Tandridge an opportunity to:
- Meet with other local people and organisations who are creating health in these areas
- Celebrate all that is going on within the local community
- Take stock of how relationships between local people, local organisations and the NHS are changing and developing
- Reflect on local experience of NHS services
- Shape a collective vision to build upon the above
Doors open at 3:30pm.
We will start our first session at 4pm and will be joined by guest speakers who will then facilitate group workshops and discussions.
Event finishes at 6.30pm – followed by refreshments.
The link to register for the event and details on the venue can be found here www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/north-tandridge-locality-workshop-tickets-535815918837