- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have temporarily suspended annual reviews of chronic medical conditions/medication reviews for the next few months. These are reviews that usually took place in the month of your birthday.
- A senior GP will look through patients’ records to authorise medications so you can continue ordering and receiving them as usual.
- Your reviews will be postponed by 6 months and you will be contacted in future when things have settled. We expect to catch up with you for your annual “MOT” in due course.
- Some of you may require regular blood tests because you are on certain high risk drugs. These patients will be contacted by the surgery.
- You do not need to take any action and you should continue ordering your medication as usual. This is for your information only.
- Please do not over order or stockpile medication as this would mean a disruption in supply and our service.
Stay home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.