Patient Participation Group (PPG)
What is Patient Participation?
Patient Participation is about patients working with their practice to:
- Offer patient feedback about their experiences with the practice
- Improve communication
- Promote good health
- Make the most of practice resources
- Help improve practice services
- Offer practical support
- Offer opinions on services provided
- Help implement positive changes
Patient Participation is not:
- A forum for complaints
- A vehicle for people to resolve their own personal issues
We hope that you will join our Patient Participation group and work with us to provide a better service to patients!
If you would like to join our PPG, please complete our online patient participation group registration form.